Wednesday 17 March 2010

St Patrick's Day in Belfast

Hot Baby Roy was sitting going red with anger on the sofa today and I could tell it was because of St Patrick's day.

He said he hated all the Irish Music. I told him it was basically the same songs he listened to on the 12th of July. He started cursing and getting really angry until I told him he should come out with me because last St Patrick's day I got my hole with this naive American girl who booked a holiday in Belfast thinking it was what the protestants called Dublin.

He soon changed his tune and was all skeedle hoing it around the house shouting about how we were off to fuck naive American girls.

I said that I wanted this too, but they were thin on the ground so he wasn't to be disapointed.

He sulked a bit then, but he cheered up a bit and said we hadn't had a night out in ages, so he was going to enjoy Belfast craic with his pal Tuesday Kid.

I'd believe him if I didn't know that he was going to come home and trash the place if he doesn't get his hole like I did (and will again tonight!)