Saturday 27 March 2010

A Night in the House Skint

My dole isn't in my bank, and I haven't spent it either. That useless 70s Crimewatch Photofit Suspect has fucked up the payment. I had to borrow money from Hot Baby Roy which is a bit embarrasing because I let him stay at mine rent free. I know the dole pays the rent for me but still.

Hot Baby Roy was off out last night, he didn't say where but it left me and Battle Cat sitting in the house with fuck all to do but rewatch crappy teen romance movies (which Battle Cat hates - he growls everytime Zac Efron or some suck dick comes on screen and he barked the house down when Hot Baby Roy stuck on some Hannah Montana).

Our DVD collection is pish, I've seen all my movies tons of times and I can't bring myself to watch some of the really suspect stuff Hot Baby Roy owns (The Olsens in New York Minute).

I'd really like to watch a movie about proper adults doing adult things, I don't care if it's a comedy, drama, thriller whatever, just as long as it doesn't involve some asshole at "high school" totally bugging out dude over some fuckface they're totally like into and stuff. In the end I just went online and searched for jobs, not even the kiss-a-gram one is still there, it's all badly paid shit in the arse end of no where. Anytime I see something like a shop job that I think might be easy enough it turns out to be part time or casual. What the fuck is casual? That can mean 0 hours per week. Who the fuck wants that?

I want a job that allows me to buy some new DVDs because I can see my unemployed status as a cyclical thing.

Anyone recommend some good films I might be able to shoplift out of HMV?

That's right HMV I'm coming your way, and you won't catch me.
I sat and searched for jobs online, there was