Tuesday 23 March 2010

70's Crimewatch Photofit Suspect

Follow my blog with

Dole today was lots and lots of fun. Because we're all so fucking unemployed and destined to stay that way the fuckers behind the desk at the Connor Building were all smugging it up big style.

I've mentioned that The Albino and Mrs Puddinghead are particularly bad to get but another one who can be bad depending on whether or not he realises where he is is The 70's Crimewatch Photofit Suspect.

He sits and gives monosyllabic grunts and eventually comes to his senses with a start and gets you to sign for your cash.

Sometimes he sits and deep breathes at his desk as he stares at your shoulder and then disappears in the office for twenty minutes.

He came back and asked me who I was. I told him and he lifted my signing book off the desk in front of him and said - You've the same name as this guy.

"No, that's me." I said.

He handed me back my book and gave me a smile that nearly begged me to please like him. I didn't and still don't now over 10 hours later.

He'd better have put my claim though properly. Otherwise I might be asking the police to let me see some photofits from 40 years ago. I'm sure I could stitch him up even if none fit.