Sunday 24 January 2010

My Protege has Gone Astray

Hot Baby Roy and Wino Jo are huffing with each other over who's doing which part of the Anfield Rap, so I took myself to fuck out the house and went down with Battle Cat to see Nanny Boo Boo.

She brought out a big plate of buns for us and me and Battle Cat wolfed down the lot over a cup of tea.

She says that Fabian Wildman called in to see her the other week and he was asking after me, I didn't ask her too much about it and she didn't go on with it.

She says that My Protege has turned into a right stupid wee bastard, all out trying to act the cool hard man, and his wee gang try to get him to due stupid stuff and he's stupid enough not to even question it.

He's been running round baring his arse at cars, shoplifting flowers and stealing wine and cider from tramps.

I told her that I'd do something about it, but I'm not sure what. I don't want to just give him a good kicking. He needs to be taught a lesson.