Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year

I was in work late on New Year's Eve so when I finally finished I was in no mood to go out partying. I went home to find that Hot Baby Roy was away out (probably with the leotard girls) and Wino Jo was lying sleeping on the couch.

I took battle cat out for a wee walk just so I wasn't sitting in the house but it was so bollocks freezing we were back in after about five minutes.

I texted a few people to wish them a happy new year and drunk half a bottle of whiskey while surfing youtube.

This sounds boring as fuck but in a way it wasn't. My house was nice and warm, I'd some new clothes I'd stolen and some I'd bought with my wages and I lacked that shitty skint feeling that I had when I was on the dole and could never put my finger on what it was.

I'm going to try to build on that this year.