Friday 22 January 2010

I've 100 Followers

I guess that makes me a cult leader a lot like the late but seldom missed Jim Jones. I dunno, all I do know is that Hot Baby Roy and Wino Jo are currently in preparation to commit a double suicide next week.

That's because it's The Raven Princess Spandex's birthday next week and the three of us are invited. Or at least Hot Baby Roy was invited (his side of the story). Then when I was leaving the bin out I bumped into Princess Cheetara (who I'm crushing on):

"any ideas yet what the three of you are going as?"

I asked her what she meant and she said

"The party, next week."

I made some excuse about it being morning and me forgetting then she suggested the three muskateers. I was well pissed off with Hot Baby Roy and told him (in a polite way) that Princess Cheetara had said the invitation was for me and Wino Jo too. He looked so disapointed (more when he looked at Wino Jo, who had a big red happy face).

Anyway Liverpool's newest fans are down in the livingroom now working out how they're going to perform The Anfield Rap at the party.



They're arguing now because neither of them want to be Bruce Grobbelaar because apparently his rap is shit. Hint lads: the whole thing is shit and this is going to end badly for yous.