Monday 25 January 2010

January Friend

I'm really down today, and I haven't been in a long while, or at least when I was I didn't notice because I was too busy with work or being ill or trying to sort out Wino Jo and Hot Baby Roy, but now I feel it.

I phoned off work today and took Battle Cat for a long walk down the Lagan Meadows and told him that I was sorry we didn't hang out as much any more but I was busy and I'd try to make it up to him. He didn't seem to mind too much and wagged his tail happily as we walked.

I told him how I was down about my protege being such a wee wanker, all the stuff Nanny Boo Boo said he was up to just makes him sound like the nastiest wee wanker around. He needs a good kick in the hole, I remember Nanny Boo Boo one told me to kick him so hard I broke his tailbone but I knew better. I was all into teaching him like some old fucker in a kung-fu movie, and I did try but he's learned fuck all. It just makes me want to beat the shit out of him. But then I remember how nice and sympathetic he was when I was sitting crying down by the river that time. I'll figure out.

Then I asked him what he thought about Hot Baby Roy and Wino Jo. How the fuck is Hot Baby Roy getting so popular with the next door neighbours and not me. I've been living there longest. I've been trying to move forward with my life while he draws the dole and wanks all the time, when I used to do that I got nowhere with anyone.

We had walked way past Shaw's Bridge by the time I finished. Then I asked Battle Cat how he was doing and he woofed to say he was hungry.

I took him home and gave him a really big feed, he deserved it.

I sat up in my room listening to moody music on youtube until I came across this and it made me feel a wee bit better. I wonder who the girl is, it'd be cool if she lived nearby. I could find her.