Thursday 7 January 2010

When The Cat's Away It Seems People Wank

If wondered about what Wino Jo and Hot Baby Roy do when I'm not in the house. I know they both try to keep out of each other's way and spoil Battle Cat (because they keep thinking I'm about to boot one of them out) but that doesn't take up the whole day.

Both of them use my laptop and neither know anything about deleting browsing histories.

It's nice to keep an eye on them that way (because I am at heart a nosy bastard).

I don't know who looks up what but last night I made a wee list of google searches that had been done:

Fetishwear Belfast
How to know that a girl likes you as more than a friend
Is ginger hair really unattractive or is this a joke
how to train dogs to attack people
things to do in belfast -pub -bar
family ticket for belfast zoo
gymnastics youtube
Pole dancing classes belfast
squatters rights
duderay blog (oh dear!)
family addiction theory
signs of crack use
criminal justice self defense definition
playparks in south belfast
ATM belfast fivers
good blue blood bad black blood song
subtle sexy music mix tapes for girls
how to make people like you instantly
funny jokes for conversation (not rude)
new years resolutions you can keep
Find Me The Funny
"curtis matthews" "bill hicks"

Some of those are to be expected but some of them are a bit strange and portentious (my new word - book boy tells me a new big word every day at work).