Sunday 17 January 2010

L-I-V E-R-P double O-L Liverpool FC!

Today I've been feeling better but I'm not going outside incase it aggravates it and I get the sniffles again.

Hot Baby Roy seems fine with Wino Jo's new found friendship because they're both working on the clear assumption that they're getting it on with the girls next door.

They've recently found out that both girls support Liverpool FC and now they're swotting up on all Liverpool related stuff. This won't be easy because neither of them like football at all and slag it off. Now they're all Rafael Benitez and Gerrard might be moving clubs and all that.

I can see it all dying on it's arse the first time they watch football together and either Hot Baby Roy or Wino Jo falls asleep and starts drooling on themselves.

It's going to be balls. Foot-balls. The Leotard Girls foots in Wino Jo and Hot Baby Roy's balls when they find they're just trying to get some hot leotard action. Fuckers the pair of them.