Monday 1 June 2009

WHERE IS MY DOG?

There's still no sign of Battle Cat. I started getting worried that maybe he'd bitten someone, then he'd get put down, even though he's only a puppy still and he'd only do it if he was scared or a bit mad with hunger. Me and Fabian searched all weekend. In a way there was something nice about all the people who helped us look for him but I was so tired after searching for him and it was so hot and me and Fabian Wildman are burnt to shit. I wish I'd a picture of him to make a poster with. Hooka took one and I had a copy but I threw it out when she fucked off.

I was in the Sahara takeaway in Botanic the other night and I asked for a curry chip with onions. Halfway up the road I opened it to find no onions. I started foaming at the mouth (not literally) and shouting about how I was going to go back and bollock the guys for not giving me onions (because to be fair they've done this a few times) but Fabian sensed how stressed I was and got me home okay. I just miss my puppy.