Friday 5 June 2009

A Thug's Heart Breaks

I was wondering about the Lisburn Road last night crying about Battle Cat being missing and having no job and no money when I ran into Good King Thumpo. Good King Thumpo asked me why I was crying and I told him about my missing puppy dog.

He told me it was probably in a chinese by now.

I told him he was a rotten racist bastard and his tattoos made him look like a stupid bastard. Brave words to say to Good King Thumpo but I was drunk and upset.

Good King Thumpo burst into tears and told me that he was trying to get laser surgery to get rid of them and that once he'd lost a puppy and it never came back and his da beat his fuck in for it and that it wasn't right and that he felt sorry for me but he never knows how to be gentle with people so he makes nasty jokes and that he likes me and wants me and him to stay friends.

It was then I realised he was pissed out of his face.

He boked his ring up and wandered off down the road in tears asking about Lucky and where did he go?

I fucked off home. Good King Thumpo never got over the loss of his dog. I hope Battle Cat comes home.