Thursday 11 June 2009

Belfast Get's Me Down Sometimes

It's indicative of Belfast being bounded by the sea and high hills that you inevitably run into some really inbred people from time to time.

Yesterday I was walking down Shaftsbury Square when I watched this mutherfucker in a car try and cut out from behind this wee old lady in a car and what the fuck happened? He nearly got hit by another car coming from the Donegal Pass. So there they both were at the lights and the wanker who cut out from behind the old ladies was sitting swearing at the other driver (the one from Donegal Pass) so what happens? The one from Donegal Pass just sat there with his window up making wanker signs at him. I really thought there was going to be major road rage and I was all prepared to split it up but it never happened. The wanker just drove off beeping his horn at anyone who cared to listen to him.

Then on my way up Botanic I met this wanker who told me that he thought I was scum and that he hated beggars. I told him that just because I hadn't washed that morning didn't make me a tramp and that my flatmate's ex-flatmate was into black magic and he should fuck off if he knew what was good for him. He wandered off and got in his car. I took the number plate down and if I ever see his fucking face around I'll be chucking stones at his shit fucking Renault (you'll never afford an Audi you bastard).

So I went home and cried in Battle Cat's empty food dish.