Wednesday 17 June 2009

Fabian Wildman Gets Clean - Again

Fabian Wildman gave up crack today. I'm pleased for him but I'm not so confident it'll last. For one he says the main reason he's doing it is because he doesn't want to end up living with a dickhead when he moves out. He says I was a stroke of luck but that usually he ends up living with people like The Death Owl. The other is that he wouldn't get rid of all his crack paraphernalia.

"It costs too much to replace," he said, then when he saw the look on my face, he said "let go slow, let go for good."

It sounds like balls because I've never seen Fabian Wildman do anything he wanted to do slowly.

Fingers crossed though because I think it's really starting to take it's toll on him. I said this to him and he said he thought the same about me when I gave it up. He said I used to talk to imaginary people and cook them food. It got me thinking about Balkazaler, maybe he wasn't really real.