Saturday 30 May 2009

Battle Cat is still missing

Last night I didn't sleep very well, I kept waking up thinking I heard scratching at the door but when I went down Battle Cat wasn't there. I went out early this morning down the Lagan Meadows again but I couldn't see him anywhere. I shouted for a good bit but he never came.

I walked up to the Death Owl's house and knocked on his door for ages but there was no answer. The Superstar DJ that lived next door came out and told me that he didn't live there any more. I asked him if he knew where he'd went and he just shrugged.

"I'm too busy thinking about music to care about stuff like that," he said looking away modestly.
"My dog's missing," I said
"Music," he shrugged insistantly.

I wanted to tell him his stuff was pish but I just wandered off up the road. I'm only just in now. Me and Fabian are going back out in a bit.