Saturday 26 June 2010

Twisty Faced Bint

Everyone is having fun but me. Hot Baby Roy is off round the town with Gingerella stretching his dole out like a Mr Stretch doll or a turkey's neck, or Gingerella has money and she's spending it on him. How does that lucky bastard get this and not me.

On the plus side The Raven Princess Spandex called round today asking if Hot Baby Roy was in. I told her that Hot Baby Roy was out with his new girlfriend Hot Firey Love Lady. And The Raven Princess Spandex twisted her face up like she was doing a bad impression of a chinese person. She said that she'd seen some girl round here who wasn't very pretty. I told her Hot Baby Roy was very happy with her. She said to tell him she called.

I said I would but the last thing I'm doing is let her try and get her claws into him. I know I've said some mean things about Gingerella but I think she's better for him than The Raven Princess Spandex would be. She only wants to get him interested again because she misses the attention.