Saturday 5 June 2010

I'm Jealous of My Friend

Hot Baby Roy brought round his crying belle last night. And what else could I do but be nice, I felt jealous as fuck because he's all loved up after only one week and so's she and I think it's just because they're not lonely any more. I know I sound like a bastard but I don't care. I don't rate her as a bird or as company. Even if she does have hot friends, if they're as dull as her it'd cancel out their hotness. She's about as much fun as being caught by the cops wanking in an alley. She sat and sqwawked away about pish like wanting to hear stories about Hot Baby Roy. I wanted to tell a load of nasty shit about his shop lifting teddy bears and fucking them but in the end I just told as story about how me and him pal about and I made the whole fucking thing up because all we do is watch suspect teen romcoms and talk about perving. Battle Cat was very nice and walked up and offered Hot Baby Roy's lady friend a nice friendly paw.

Good boy.