Friday 18 June 2010

Nick Griffin is a Fat Wanker

We're on the phones now and it's amazing how it all comes so naturally. Mind is numb and days are set to drift pass with occasional "craic" how do people go from these jobs to ones they like? What do I like?

I'm not saying I've gone back to what I was at the end of the last call centre. I just know it's coming off in the distance.

There's a work do tomorrow night and I'm going because Hot Baby Roy has asked me ever so nicely if he can have the downstairs to himself tomorrow night because he wants to cook Gingerella a meal. All the time I've lived with him he's burnt toast and over filled Pot Noodles. I told him to go online and get some recipes and good luck with it.

On my way home from work today I found a piece of paper lying folded on the ground. When I read it it was the following:

C                  D                G
All the guys I lived with at Uni
D                   C
Not one had a bird I'd rate
Em            G
No fucking way

Then there's a bit scribbled out that says:

Do you have a daughter
Do you have a daughter for me.

And a question mark after it. It's not scribbled out though. I think the letters above the sentences are music. Anyone play any instruments?