Thursday 24 June 2010

When Best Friends Fall Out

Nanny Boo Boo phoned me up last night to ask me how I thought the surprise for Fabian Wildman went. I didn't have a go at her about it being a surprise for me too. She skirted around it for a bit saying that she hoped he had a nice time and that maybe I'd like to come down another night and do it again.

I told her I love coming to visit her but I'd prefer if she'd let me know when Fabian Wildman is going to be there. She said that she thinks he's in a lot of trouble at the minute and he's living with that weirdo who kills animals. She says that she's scared for him.

I told her that before he lived with me Fabian Wildman used to live with a satanist who had full blown conversations with imaginary daemons and threaten him with knives. I didn't tell her that I used to talk to daemons as well.

She said that she knew Fabian had been bad in the past but that he needed his friends round him now. I told her I'd think about it.

Where do you cut some people off? (Fabian not Nanny Boo Boo).