Sunday 27 June 2010

Hot Firey Love Lady Violence

I didn't tell Hot Baby Roy about The Raven Princess Spandex wanting to see him. He reads my blog sometimes so he might find out anyway. I'm not telling him though.

I asked him if he had been at Hot Firey Love Lady's house. He said yes. I asked him if Mother of Bowling Ball had been kicked out. He said no. Mother of Bowling Ball had said that it was just a silly drunken argument that got out of hand and everyone let him stay. I told him if he gave me the address I'd go round and kick fuck out of him. He said no, that Hot Firey Love Lady detests violence and she's going to talk the other people in her house round to kicking Mother of Bowling Ball out. I told him that's a form of violence in itself. He said that he was going to learn kung-fu and embarrass him in front of members of the fairer sex, just to show him how bad it felt. Then he opened a packet of ginger nuts and ate them in five minutes flat.