Tuesday 15 June 2010

Back to Work and Carry On

Since his wildest kicking Hot Baby Roy and Gingerella have been holed up at mine. I'm being nice and keeping out of their way. I get the impression they didn't go to the cops and until I get Gingerella's address Mother of Bowling Ball remains kicking free.

Clarence Pishflap showed up at the door last night saying that he heard Mother of Bowling Ball gave Hot Baby Roy a kicking and now it was his turn. He said that his kicking was going to be even more violence because him and Hot Baby Roy were ex-buddies. I nutted him in the face and told Battle Cat to sick his balls. Clarence Pishflap ran screaming down the street promising revenge. Me and Battle Cat had a good old matey chuckle about it.

Work was strange. Me and Kissy Boy were chatting to Little My in the canteen. She said that Fat Mo and Captain Cool Bastard took the fun out of the last place but now we had the gang back together good time were going to rock and roll. She made it sound like the end of Grease but I remember her licking round those guys when she felt she had to for craic (not crac, I'd hate to see Little My as a crackhead).

Betty Blue sat off in the corner reading a book at lunch. I thought of going over to say hi but for some reason I didn't.