Saturday 12 June 2010

Mother of Bowling Ball Is In For the Wildest Kicking of His Life

Hot Baby Roy came home last night covered in blood. He'd been round at Gingerella's and it turns out that Mother of Bowling Ball is her housemate. He hit Hot Baby Roy a dig in the mouth for the whole Rock and Roll Stephen thing. Hot Baby Roy can't fight for shit and took a few digs more trying to get the fuck out of there.

He was in a real state, he looked all embarrased about getting beat up in front of Gingerella and he was crying and he seemed all woozy. I asked him for Gingerella's address because because I was going round to kick every shade of shit I could get out of Mother of Bowling Ball. Hot Baby Roy started to cry harder and said "this always happens me when things start to go right."

Then Gingerella called in at the house. She was crying too and said that she'd just had a big fight with Mother of Bowling Ball (not a physical one) and that he was saying all sorts about Hot Baby Roy that just weren't true like him and me were crack heads and that Hot Baby Roy was a pervert when she knows that he's a really sweet guy. I didn't want to tell her that Mother of Bowling Ball had gotten anything even close to correct so I just asked her if she'd tell me where he was so I could go and teach him not to hit my friends.

She said that she doesn't want that. She wants Hot Baby Roy to go to the police because Mother of Bowling Ball is just a thug. I told her that this was a street fight and the cops don't have a say. She pushed on into the house and said she wanted to take Hot Baby Roy to casualty. He was in a wild state but managed not to cry more and she didn't notice he had been crying because he was covered in blood.

She took a face cloth out of the bathroom and tried to hold it over his face to stop the bleeding. Just watching her help Hot Baby Roy made me realise that I'd been really unfair to her. I asked her if she wanted any help. She said no and that she didn't want any more fighting. This thing needed sorting out properly and not in some violent way. She said that she had no time for violence and that Hot Baby Roy had shown he didn't either by not even trying to fight back.

I didn't want to tell her that he didn't fight back out of pacifism but more fear and his own self-knowledge. I didn't want to so I didn't. And I do want to kick fuck out of Mother of Bowling Ball and I'm so fucking going to.