Wednesday 30 December 2009

Hot Baby Roy is Here To Stay

Hot Baby Roy told me last night that his landlord phoned him asking why he hadn't been at the house for a few weeks. Hot Baby Roy told him that he'd had death threats (which is at least an exageration and probably a complete lie) and the landlord told him that the house was a mess and that Hot Baby Roy could fuck off because if he ever saw him again he'd break his bones.

Hot Baby Roy screamed and hung up on him. Now it seems Hot Baby Roy is here to stay. I knew it from the start, still it has its come at the best time because I need Hot Baby Roy to help me get back into the Leotard Girls good favour.

I asked him how much of a mess his old house was and he just shrugged and said "a bit of wank here and there but the place was a dump anyway."

He saw I looked less than impressed and he shouted "it's okay I won't wank here, I respect the people I share with."

I don't believe him. I think he wanks on the sofa when the house is free.