Thursday 20 August 2009

Nanny Boo Boo Is a Weird aul Doll

In his state of dreaded lurgy Fabian Wildman has been blasting out hot radio all day. I was so super fucked off because for some reason he kept blasting out some song by the rugrats that kept going "flying a kite, flying a kite," loads of times.

I had to get the fuck out so me and Battle Cat went down to see Nanny Boo Boo and she told us about some wee fellah round her way that was sticking bangers up cats arses and she wanted me or Fabian Wildman to give him a digging. She said it would be better if I did it because Fabian Wildman was such a skinny wee creater he might get a digging off the wee lad's da.

I told her Fabian Wildman could win fights all day long except that he has the sniffles now but someday soon that wee lad's going to be lying flat on his back with no teeth and his mouth pishing blood.

Battle Cat woofed at this.

I told her that Battle Cat would bite him too.

She then said that was great and told us she'd say we were with her when it happened.

To be honest I've no intention of beating up a child but it makes Nanny Boo Boo feel safe when you tell her that you'll beat people up for her. I might just go find the wee lad and tell him it was my cat and scare him a bit, either way, she'll never know.