Tuesday 18 August 2009

Bored in Belfast

I don't write much about the boring stuff, but there's a lot of me online looking for jobs (there's nothing decent) and Fabian looking for houses (they're all overpriced shit).

Mostly I write about our visitors because they bring the most interesting things with them. The only thing is that over the last few days we haven't had any. Mostly because both of us have run out of dole and that means Betty Blue won't be over until Fabian gets paid.

Fabian and me watched a documentary last night about some guy who might have rid Princess Margaret (HRH and all that). That plummy mouthed ballbag James Whittaker was on half saying (but most importantly not saying) that someone would have bumped the gangster off if he'd went about telling stories. Fabian said he thought that they would have bumped him off. This set him talking about the greys and the bilderberg group. It makes my head spin to listen to him. He gets big wild eyes and says far more fucked up weird shit than he ever said coming off crack.

In the end I had to ask him if he thinks Betty Blue would cheat on him, just to get him talking about something else. I felt bad about it, but better in a different way.