Thursday 19 February 2009

Meeting my public

Fabian Wildman has a job interview next week. He's very excited about it, even though it's for some pish cheapo shop type affair which I know he'll hate. Since he told me I've been having these thoughts that I'll bump into him in five years time and he'll be like Bell Boy in Quodrophenia and I'll end up riding my scooter off a cliff in mental anguish.

I also spoke to someone today for the first time about my blog who didn't know I wrote it. My hot shot banker brother was on the phone for the first time in ages and he told me about this blog he'd been reading about this crack head who'd gave it up and I should read it because it might give me the nudge to quit. I didn't tell him it was me because I wanted to hear what he said about it. I was surprised he didn't clock it was me, but then again we haven't spoken much in a while and when we do we don't go into detail about what's going on so he wouldn't know much of the stuff on the blog. He must have started reading it recently otherwise he'd have spotted all the mentions he got last year. Oh well, it's me by the way, ha ha.