Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy Fucking New Year (oops!)

So I'm now crawling off to bed plastered and in a pretty good mood. Fabian Wildman is in his new room, Battle Cat is in the kitchen and my brother Wino Jo is sleeping on the sofa.

We opted for booze instead of crack because it turns out Fabian was thinking the same as me about giving up crack. I told him I didn't want to give it up as a new year's resolution but that I wouldn't do it in front of him for the wee while before I tried giving it up too.

My brother Wino Jo called round with a bottle of Bushmills (not the one I bought him for Christmas) and we all got pissed and listened to Fabian Wildman's records.

Fabian had his last smoke up in his room a wee while before the ball dropped. Then he came downstairs and gave me his favourite crack pipe.

I hope he lasts longer with his resolution than I do with mine. Twenty minutes in I said the fuck word. Then thirty minutes in I said Bastard. Not long after that I said ball bag. I know the last one isn't technically a swear word but it serves the same purpose and it's hardly polite. Anyways, I've still got bitch, bloody, wanker and cunt to fall back on and since my resolution was to stop saying them I haven't broken it by typing them.

Hope you all have a smashing year.