Friday 9 January 2009

The Perfect Girl

Fabian and Betty Blue had an arguement today. She stormed out of the house in the morning after shouting the place down about how Fabian was disgusting and she wouldn't be back.

Fabian sauntered down into the living room a wee while later in his dressing gown and slippers.

"Sorry you had to hear that," he said passing through into the kitchen and making himself some coffee.

He came back out into the living room and sat down.

"Doesn't Hooka and the Fat wanker get back today?" he said.

"Aye, she'll call round for Gobbolino sometime."

"You shouldn't be so sappy about her," he said. "If she'll go out with a dick like Fat Rab she's got no taste and probably no sense."

I didn't like him slagging her off so I tried to change the subject.

"What were you and Betty Blue argueing about?"

"I wanted to eat boiled eggs out of her pussy and she thought it was disgusting."

"She has a point."

"Why? It's not illegal, no one gets hurt. I let the boiled eggs cool down a bit first, so it's not like she's getting burnt."

"Why'd you want to do that?"

"I like eggs, I like pussy, I think they'd go well together."

"It's still a bit weird."

He shrugs at this and says. "It's like yer man says in Good Will Hunting: 'It's not about finding someone who's perfect. It's about finding someone who's perfect for you.' And my perfect girl lets me eat boiled eggs out of her pussy."