Tuesday 6 January 2009

Fabian Wildman Calms Down

Fabian Wildman boked all over his room today. I only found out because he was too sketchy to clean it up and left his windows open to let the smell out. Silly bastard didn't realise how bollocks freezing it is outside and so I woke up to the sound of his teeth chattering in the next room.

I got him some cough medicine to take the edge off things and he felt well enough to clean it up. Half of me would like to see him take up crack again but the other half is glad he's getting straightened out. Something I should think about myself.

Later in the day he kept listening to an old Nancy Sinatra song Sugartown. It almost made it feel like it wasn't winter, because with the windows closed, the heating on and the fact that it's bright outside you almost forget it's early January.



For the line about dog he kept pointing at Battle Cat and for the line about the Friend he pointed at me. There was no mention of cats so he just shrugged at Gobbolino. Gobbolino didn't seem to mind. He was happy just to sit and lick his fur. Fabian's stopped wearing his zentai and lounges about the house in a dressing gown and tracksuit bottoms, which is an improvement. He can see where he's going for a start.