Wednesday 28 January 2009

Hey There Georgie Girl

When I woke up today Fabian Wildman had taken Battle Cat out for a walk. He'd left an LP on the kitchen table with a note saying:

Listen to this! It'll really put the whole thing with you and Hooka in perspective. You can listen to it in my room. Go on mate. It'll do you good!

Love

FW.

This is the song here:



I felt like trashing his room and smashing every one of his LPs after listening to it but I didn't; he means well. Beside's it's not a bad tune (makes me want to swing my arse).

So after I'd washed and dressed and I decided that I was going to go round to Hookas and confront her about everything, (that I'd just read Red's comment on my last blog).

So round I went and knocked her door. Hooka answered it.

"We need to talk," I said.

"Not here," she replied. "I'll meet you down the Lagan Meadows in an hour,"

Then she went back in and closed her door.

I went down the Lagan Meadows and waited for two hours. I don't know why but I got a feeling in my gut after half an hour that she wouldn't show. She didn't.

I walked up the road hoping I might bump into her. I didn't. There were no lights on in her house when I got back. I went in the house and smoked my crack pipe. Then I went to sleep.

Fuck people.