Wednesday 7 January 2009

Indie-wank boy in love

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to some cock out in the street playing music. I looked out the window and there was Rock and Roll Stephen of all people doing that fucking thing from Say Anything where he had a ghetto blaster above his head playing this Mr. Big classic.



There must be some wee rock and roll girl living in one of the houses. I waited for a bit hoping someone would come out and shut him up.

Then Fabian Wildman came charging into my room with a bowl of oranges. He looked really pissed off. He's been in bed with Betty Blue.

"Stand aside," he said going over and pushing up my window. Then he took aim and pinged an orange right at the ghetto blaster knocking it out of Rock and Roll Stephen's hands, it fell on the ground and smashed in shite.

There was laughing from inside the house and someone cheered. Rock and Roll Stephen wandered up the street crying to himself. Fucking dick.