Tuesday 30 December 2008

Getting Ready For The New Year

This new year is approaching and like a lot of things if you haven't managed to do what you wanted by the time it's over then too bad.

I wanted to stop crack this year, I'd only started it this year too, I had stopped for a wee bit but I started again out of boredom and loneliness. Now I've Battle Cat and Fabian for company that shouldn't be an issue anymore. The big problem with that is that with Fabian doing it too it would be hard to give it up. I'm sure I'd be pissed off at something some night and get him to give me a smoke.

The other big problem is I don't want to give it up as a new year's resolution. I never keep my new year's resolutions, and even when I manage to go any distance with them I always give them up when I hear someone else has given up on theirs. Like I'm saying I don't need to stick to them, just as long as I beat someone else.

I might give up swearing, because I'd never stick to that. So I could get past that by 2nd of January and start thinking about giving up crack at some point later in the year. I dunno, but it's almost time so I'd better make my mind up soon.