Thursday 3 December 2009

New-ish Neighbours

Hot Baby Roy keeps talking about going round to see the "leotard girls" next door, and the last thing I want is them to meet him and him get the cops called. He's already talking about when they put their washing out he's going over the backyard fence to get some of it. I've told him he's out if he does but I go to bed a lot earlier than him so I can't keep watch all the time.

So I went round there myself to say hi, even though they've been there over a month.

They were very friendly and invited me in. Not a leotard in sight, though they are very beautiful. I now saw why Hot Baby Roy can't keep his mouth shut about them.

They asked if Hot Baby Roy lived with me. I said it's a temporary thing and they said it was nice of me to look after him. I think they meant in a carer sense but I didn't ask for clarification. It's his own fault the way he screws his face up and it goes red and he hops about like he's trying not to piss himself every time he talks about them.

By the sounds of things every guy on the street has come sniffing round them looking for a date even old Mr. Spoon, who asked if they wanted a glass of his burdock wine.

I didn't ask them out, not because I didn't want to but because I'm skint until my wages come in. Then I went home and salivated with Hot Baby Roy, I still won't let him steal things off their washing line though.