Sunday 13 December 2009

Hot Leotard Muscle Party Time

One of the Leotard Girls came round to the house today, it was the one with the black hair. Hot Baby Roy was out walking Battle Cat. I've seen this pattern before. Fabian Wildman used it go get his feet under the table and I just can't feel bad towards someone who's nice to Battle Cat.

Anyway she asked if we would like to come to a party at their house this weekend. I was very happy but with them being sporty they probably know big beefy muscle men and me and Hot Baby Roy (oh fucking dear) are going to have our work cut out pulling them with the beefy boys in town.

I went upstairs to do some press-ups and found that I could only do five before my arms stopped working, Hot Baby Roy came back to find me lying on the ground sweaty and panting.

He thought I was doing a cool new wank but I told him we need to beef up for the Leotard Girl's party this weekend or we're never going to pull them.