Monday 1 December 2008

I tried to talk to Fabian Wildman about bills today. I got him in the morning just after we'd all breakfasted so that he didn't feel hassled.

"I thought you might ask," he said with a grin. "I was going to hold it back but now's a good time to give you this,"

Then he pulls out a big fuck off size poster of Hermione Granger. It's from The Order of The Phoenix, and she's standing with her wand about to cast a spell and that oul bitch Umbridge is in a wee bubble. It says "The only way is Rebellion!" and that's cool because I always knew Hermione was no goody two shoes. She looks pure lethal.

"I got it when I was on the rob," he says, and I feel a bit guilty about taking it, because I imagine some guy all sad because he can't look at Hermione any more when he's going to sleep. But then I think, so what, no one loves Hermione Granger like I do.

I tell him not to worry about bills and that for now. I know I'm being suckered but I don't want him to ask for the poster back.

"That's not all," he says, then he pulls out a crack pipe and we sit and have a good old smoke of crack. I didn't do anything else for the rest of the day but sit there and stare at Hermione. Fabian Wildman is a really cool housemate.