Friday 12 February 2010

A Good Old Scrap

Hot Baby Roy is back on the booze. I found him last night sprawled on his back with a big smile on his face and a bottle of Scrumpy Jack cuddled in his arms. Hot Baby Roy was lining his dick up with his nose (Hot Baby Roy's dick, Wino Jo's nose) and trying to take photos of it. Hot Baby Roy looked startled and he'd every right to be because I was going to kick his arse out of the house for that.

Then Hot Baby Roy's old pal Clarence sprung up from behind the sofa telling me that he had been taking lessons in chinese gung-fu and was going to whoop my ass for what I did to him last year.

He tried some big Jean Claude Van Damme roundhouse and managed to knock a potted plant flying just before I slapped his pussy ass all round my living room.

With Clarence booted out on the street I couldn't be arsed telling Hot Baby Roy to leave, him or Wino Jo but I'm thinking that I should just tell both of them to get out to fuck.