Thursday 11 February 2010

Eamon and Lost Chances at Love

Do you ever think about Eamon, I've been thinking about him a lot recently. He came along talking about this girl that dissed him, and he wasn't going to let it rest where it rested. And he didn't! He wrote this song, and it called her a hoe (like a bad girl) and he was telling everyone that she had been nasty to him. I could believe in that.

Partly because I couldn't get with certain girls that I wanted, and I know that was cheap, but also because these girls went with total assholes, and in later years I thought to myself that this wasn't on, and I'm always coming back to Eamon.

I only saw the video for the first time the other day when I went on youtube thinking about how I couldn't get the girls I wanted or how they wanted some lesser guy (it's okay ladies I'm not overqualified for your love). The video is nasty. Fucking Eamon throws a pizza on the floor that he's supposedly sharing with the girl, and you can bet she had to pay for the fucking thing, what a nasty bastard, wasting food, embarrassing a girl and telling people nasty raps about her.

I'm glad she wrote a song back, at the time I viewed it as what nasty girls said to get away with being nasty, but now I'm starting to see that Eamon wasn't speaking for all men; Eamon was speaking for Eamon and his limp wang.

Fuck him.