Thursday 4 February 2010

I FUCKING HATE MY JOB

Things are bad in the call centre, there's talk of the client pulling out, and much as I'm wanting to leave anyway I'm starting to suss that there's not much else out there.

It's shitting all over me. I'm due in next on Saturday and I'm ringing in sick because this is just fucking horrible. Today was horrible, fucking asshole the Huffy Tortoise came down and sat with us because he wants to see how we're working. He started with our team and of course Little My was making points here and there about how everyone was doing stuff fucking wrong the wee bitch. The Huffy Tortoise just sat and made all these bullshit points that futtered away up his own arse about all the little things people were doing wrong. I wanted to ask him if he'd like to speak to someone screaming down the phone at him but I couldn't. He'd fire me on the spot and I'd be back on the scummy dole. I can't be arsed. WOULD SOMEONE GIVE ME A JOB WHERE THE BOSS ISN'T AN ARSEHOLE!