Sunday 28 February 2010

More Pain

I felt it was a bit warmer last night, so I walked down by the Lagan as if I was going by Jordanstown. All the way out past the back of the markets, down past where the Obel Tower still hasn't been finished and on out past the Seacat terminal.

There was a cold breeze blowing in off the harbour and I sat and squinted out into the distance at the cranes, wondering who goes out there to work with them and how somewhere not so far away from a city be so desolate.

I pissed myself to keep warm and downed my drink quicker so I could pish more. It won't matter, I was washing the trousers that night anyway.

There was no rain or snow and I wanted some.

I went back to my house and had a long bath. I let it go cold and filled myself another one. Then I huffed some felt tips to make me feel sleepy and went to bed.