Wednesday 2 September 2009

A New Month - New Prospects

I've been helping Fabian Wildman pack up his stuff. He says we're going to have a leaving party with Betty Blue's arty pals (his now), and it's going suck because I know it'll look like Fabian with the civilized arty types around him and me sitting with Hot Baby Roy and some other degenerate. I'll invite Derek Baby and The Banshee just so I'll have rockstar kudos. I don't like thinking like this because I hate all these social maneuvering dicks I always run into. Giving everyone the same handshake and calling shite stuff "interesting". I'm scared that's what I'm starting to turn into but it's just that I'm sick of not having people to go out with.

I got a letter this morning telling me I'd a job interview with a security firm. I'm not too optimistic about it. It's one of those ones where you have to pay for your training, like I need some dickhead to teach me how to kick someone's ass and put their head through a plate glass window. Still if I get to wear one of those headsets like Britney Spears wears I'll be happy.