Thursday 10 September 2009

Fabian Leaves

Fabian Wildman left this morning. Stanley came round in his car and they shifted their stuff. It was gruesome. He didn't even knock my door to ask for help. I was still pissed off at him for how the party ended. In the end I went down to say goodbye. He said he'd call by and we would still hang out but I think he was lying.

When he went I found that the book I'd stolen for him was left on the coffee table. I was pissed off. I took it into the back yard and let Battle Cat piss on it. Then me and him went down to see Nanny Boo Boo. She asked how the party went. I lied and told her it was a swell affair.

She asked if I'd someone to move in. I told her I wanted to live on my own for a bit. I didn't like living with strangers. She nodded and said that at least I'd Battle Cat to keep me company.

"Aye, he's not much of a conversationalist, are you boy?" I said to him.

He thumped his tail off the ground and kept eating the bowl of scraps Nanny Boo Boo had saved for him.

Then she went in and stuck this tune on and we just sat drinking wine. I was so pished at the end of it all Battle Cat had to walk me home.