Sunday 6 September 2009

The Best Hangover Cure and Sexy Carlos

I got pished with Fabian Wildman last night to say commiserations for my job interview going so pish and now I'm just sitting pissed off and hungover as fuck.

I tried the Rocky cure for a hangover (drink a box of eggs) and I boked all twelve all over the living room carpet. I left Battle Cat in and he licked the fuckers right up. Still I was hungover as fuck and cried because I felt so bad (the hangover and the no job), I'm sure this isn't good for me because it will dehydrate me more.

I went for a walk over to Ormeau Park and I bumped into Sexy Carlos. He was out running and I asked him what was the best hangover cure. He said "Simple, don't drink."

"You're fucking simple," I said and stuck my foot out for him to fall over, but he jumped it sprightly and ran on.

I know Sexy Carlos from when I was a member of Spirit Fitness opposite the BBC. Carlos used to sit in the sauna all night and count his chest hairs. Then go for a jacuzzi. This made me feel worse, because I used to be in alright shape, I sat on the bench and had a wee boke to myself.