Monday 17 November 2008

After my crack ran out I bought a pan loaf and some coleraine cheddar (sustenance is important). With the change I was able to buy some cough syrup. I sat at home swigging from the bottle. Sammy Wilson of the DUP was on TV talking about Nuclear Power and his plans for Northern Ireland. It struck me that Sammy looks a lot like a Daemon. He looks a bit like Balkazaler, except he doesn't have any horns and his face isn't red enough. It could be a disguise. I'm sure Daemons can shape shift if they want to.

I turned off the TV because it was starting to wierd me out. I went into the garden with a cup of tea. It was very rainy. I like a good rain, makes you feel fresh after it goes. I stood under the wee shelter at the bottom of the garden. Hooka came out after a while and we chatted cordially even though it was clear we're still not supposed to be on speaking terms. She said Fat Rab was out, but she still never apologised for Hallowe'en.

I asked her if Sammy Wilson was Balkazaler. She asked who Balkazaler was.
"The daemon your fellah and his wanker mate worship."
"We worship the devil," she said.

I didn't push it. Maybe Balkazaler goes under a different name to them. Maybe he wrong-named me. It reminds me of this oul guy I met in The Crown bar one night. He told me that the fourth commandment

- You shall not make for yourself an idol, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.-

is because God was known to other peoples under a different name and he didn't want them catching on.

It reminds me of this guy who I used to smoke crack with who didn't want his photo being taken. We all thought it was because he was ugly but it turned out he was a police tout. So I suppose it makes sense.

Head melting shit though. I went in and finished the bottle of cough medicine and watched Doctors.