Tuesday 13 April 2010

Who Will You Be Voting For In Northern Ireland?

I ran into Good King Thumpo yesterday. He was out walking Ma-mutt when I was walking Battle Cat. Ma-mutt looks like a nasty bastard of a dog, Good King Thumpo probably shares his steroids with him.

Good King Thumpo said that he was out looking for some Romas to feed to Ma-Mutt. I told him there were lots of Romas down Fitzroy Avenue but that he should leave them alone.

He gave me some nasty rant about how he doesn't like them/taking our jobs/nothing I haven't heard before.

I told him I liked the Romas.

"What about the one with the wee pink guitar that he can't even play?" he asked.

"He needs to switch to tambourine but that doesn't mean Ma-Mutt should get to eat him."

"I bet you haven't seen him in a while," he smirked.

"Ma-Mutt?" I said alarmed. "What have you done?"

Ma-Mutt licked his lips and I was about to press the issue but Good King Thumpo changed the issue to the upcoming elections. He started talking about how he was going to vote TUV and that Jim Alister was a good man. I told him that Jim Alister looked like Krang from the tutrles and he said that I had no business talking like that about such a decent upstanding man.

I told him that Jim Allister always struck me as nasty hate filled wee shite and he asked me did that mean I was going to vote for IRA/Sinn Fein?

I told him that I wasn't registered to vote and he told me that I sounded just like that idiot Tulisa from the N-Dubz. I told him that the N-Dubz weren't as street as they liked people to believe. He told me that voting was a privilage and that his voice will be heard but mine will be lost in the wilderness of apathy.

This was all rousing stuff, I'm thinking of registering to vote, even if it's only to stop people like Good King Thumpo having their way. Anyone voting? Who's the goodies and who's the baddies.

I need to register and I'm going to, even if it brings the debt collectors to my door.