Friday 2 April 2010

The Story of Effie

I'm sick in bed with the spring flu and I've been doing nothing much but surfing the web and drinking chicken soup.

I've been watching a lot of 4OD and BBC iplayer. There's a few points I have to raise about these things. Firstly Channel 4 I'd rather watch fuck all than watch five minutes of a documentary. I've been watching lots of Skins and I have to say that the first two series are better than the later two. There's plans apparently for a complete new cast to be in the 5th and 6th series but that doesn't make sense, clearly Effie should make occasional appearances in the 5th and 6th series, firstly because it will finish her character arc and secondly Skins will come to be viewed in retrospect as "The Story of Effie".

Then we're on to BBC iplayer. Firstly how is The Real Hustle a crime show? I want to see gritty documentaries about serial killers and not ones half in doric scots.

Pull your fucking act together, and I can't wait to get rid of the shitty flu so I can take Battle Cat for nice long walks. I haven't seen Nanny Boo Boo in ages and he'd like a visit too.