Monday 19 April 2010

Early Morning Thoughts

This is the earliest I've been up in a long time. I've been shifting around in bed trying to get comfortable and I've only been managing fifteen minutes here and there. I know I must have slept some because the light outside keeps changing too much for me to have been awake.

I don't know what the fuck I was at last night. It was strange to see Zim Van Bindle in that part of town. What was he doing there? Maybe he was there to set me up or something. I think I was followed home. All night I've been hearing someone walking up and down the street outside, they change their pace and the heaviness of their step but I know it's the same person.

I'm going to try and sleep again. If I hear them I might look out the window, I've kept the lights off so they don't know I'm awake.