Tuesday 27 April 2010

Rory Rides Me Raw, Raw, Raw (over and over again)

Hot Baby Roy was sat slumped in front of the TV this morning watching Lazy Town.

Battle Cat was snarling at the TV and Hot Baby Roy was saying. "Yes pup, I know, it's terrible."

I asked him what was up and he said that him and Battle Cat were disgusted because they think that Sportacus and Rotten Robbie are grooming the wee girl in the pink.

I told him that wasn't true. Sportacus was trying to get people to be sporty and the other guy was trying to get people to lay around on their asses.

"The other guy?" Hot Baby Roy said. "His name, is Rotten Robbie. Why can't you just say his name Tuesday Kid?"

I asked him why couldn't he just go and get a girlfriend instead of watching suspect TV shows with my dog.

He said that he was about to make moves on The Raven Princess Spandex. He'd been going to hot leotard muscle parties and he was getting so close. He told her the other day about getting bullied at school for being ginger and she held his hand while he faked tears. He's going to stick the lips on her next time.

It's going to end in tears. I was pissed off that he hadn't invited me to these parties, or even mentioned he was going but I just fucked off to Zim Van Bindle's. I don't know why I told him about it, probably because he'll just forget it in a few hours like everything else that happens to him.

He asked me if The Leotard Girls could fight. I told him I didn't know but they were big millies so probably.

He just sat there huffing away at a bag of glue and listening to this on repeat for a few hours.



"Is that skipping?" he asked eventually.