Monday 6 September 2010

My New Favourite Song

Last night I had The Punchbowl Girl back at mine. One great thing is that she loves Battle Cat and he thinks she's great. She met him last week briefly when she stayed over but yesterday was the first time they hung out properly.

He doesn't do tricks but he did give her his paw and didn't hump her leg. He sits when we're having a chat with a big doggy grin on his face.

Hot Baby Roy was at Hot Firey Love Lady's so we had the house to ourselves.

Anyways I took her up into my room and she was going through my CDs. She gave a giggle but quickly apologised when she saw all the So Solid Crew and Akon and old crap that I don't really listen to any more. She said that she thought I was into Tom Waits and stuff like that. I told her I was into that but really I just downloaded it onto my laptop because I didn't buy CDs any more (go on the pirates). I thought about showing her the mix CD I found earlier in the year and saying it was mine but then I came up with a better idea and showed her some of the cool stuff I like now on youtube then she showed me a cool song she liked and before you knew it we were having a youtube party. The Punchbowl Girl put this song on near the end and I have to say I've found my new favourite song: