Wednesday 13 May 2009

Still Ill

I'm still sick in bed so I've not much to report but I've been tagged by bloggerKiller, so I have to tell you eight pointless things. He's already tagged Well Done Fillet so I won't tag him but thought I'd direct you his way all the same.

Anyway here are my eight pointless things:

1) I now own a dog but I always wanted a pet pig.

2) My favourite Doctor Who is Colin Baker (the supposedly unpopular one).

3)I was once in a music video for the pop band Ash, but my part ended up on the cutting room floor.

4) My favourite singer is Ashanti but if she were ugly this wouldn't be the case.

5) Michael Caine is a distant relative of mine but we've never met.

6)I have completed a rubik's cube five times in my life.

7) I don't have a criminal record.

8) My favourite thing to shoplift if shampoo.

Now these people have to give you a cool eight:

Nelly's Garden

Obnoxio The Clown

Dave

Hannah