Monday 6 April 2009

Fabian Seems Stranger

Today I came down to find Fabian Wildman sitting crying in the livingroom. He won't tell me what's up though to be honest it could be a whole range of things I already know about and a number of things I don't; maybe it's all getting to him.

He had run out of lighters and doesn't get any dole until next Thursday. He doesn't sleep much and takes Battle Cat off for long walks when the sun comes up and doesn't return until well after noon.

He's been listening to the Kate Bush album Hounds of Love non stop and while it's a pretty cool album it's a bit unnerving especially his obsession with one track Waking The Witch:



Anyways I went round the Sweaty Metaller's house to talk about band stuff. They've heard Kate Bush playing and thought it was me playing it. They say it's the coolest, so I just nodded and said it was me.

They told me that they had been speaking to Peace Man and Johnny Davro about me and it seems I out cooled them because they have been talking non-stop about how cool I am. I guess I am.