Thursday 26 March 2009

Sweaty Metal Jam No 1

I went round to the sweaty metallers today to see about their sweaty metal band. The metallers plugged in their flying v guitars and played some mean ass dragon force shit. I got carried away and started slam dancing their and then and they loved that almost as much as my heavy metal screaming.

They handed me some song lyrics they wanted me to sing. It was here that it went down hill a wee bit, because the lyrics were sheee-ite. They were all about how some fellah (me I assume) and hi wuman were at some banquet getting it on when the orc hords invaded and tried to slay us all. It was pure pish but I just screamed away hoping I could change them at a later date. The sweaty metallers loved what they heard and told me I had to come to a vomit party at their mates up in Newtownbreda

I went home to get changed but had to stay in because I found Fabian Wildman sitting with a bottle of tesco's vodka and five lighters for a pound drinking and sniffing away and balling his eyes out too. He's just lost his job.